This is a recent watercolor painting I did while on vacation. I did not want to bring any acrylic or oils on a plane, so I took my small watercolor set. It was an overcast day so the colors are not so brilliant. I painted this sitting on a balcony in Maui. The sunsets were spectacular. Great vacation !!!! Back to painting. I am working on a acrylic right now, letting dry a bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Flowers in a Pitcher Oil Painting
Painted Early in the month. Oil painting on 8.5 x 11 canvas. Flower in a water pitcher. Thick paint with a few brush strokes.
-
I had some time to spend in the wood shop. I really wanted a large easel for larger works, so I made one. Fortunatly I have a workshop and ...
-
Still in my sketchbook. I really tried painting this weekend. To much anxiety. I'll try again this week.

No comments:
Post a Comment