I was messing around in the garage and made this shield. I was inspired by the Bristol Renaissance Faire. I used some oak pallet wood I had. I sanded and painted it, then coated it with some Mod Podge. I am very happy on how it turned out. This project was a good woodworking/painting project. I will probably make more of these. It was a fun experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Flowers in a Pitcher Oil Painting
Painted Early in the month. Oil painting on 8.5 x 11 canvas. Flower in a water pitcher. Thick paint with a few brush strokes.
-
I had some time to spend in the wood shop. I really wanted a large easel for larger works, so I made one. Fortunatly I have a workshop and ...
-
Still in my sketchbook. I really tried painting this weekend. To much anxiety. I'll try again this week.

No comments:
Post a Comment