My tribute to the 2024 cicada invasion. There are none by me, but they are close. I went to a state park near me and it was incredable. The noise was haunting. This variety of cicada makes a different sound than the recular ones. I feel very fortunate to have seen and heard it. This painting is acrylic on a canvas I streatched myself on a frame I made. I am still using canvas drop cloth, until I feel comfortable. Then I will switch to better canvas, maybe linen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Flowers in a Pitcher Oil Painting
Painted Early in the month. Oil painting on 8.5 x 11 canvas. Flower in a water pitcher. Thick paint with a few brush strokes.
-
I had some time to spend in the wood shop. I really wanted a large easel for larger works, so I made one. Fortunatly I have a workshop and ...
-
Still in my sketchbook. I really tried painting this weekend. To much anxiety. I'll try again this week.

No comments:
Post a Comment