Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Printing with my Epson XP-970

 

I purchased this printer about a year ago. Still not sure how to make it print well.  Ink is expensive and every try is important.  I am not sure if I am using the incorrect paper or my printer is off.  Hear are some the prints I made this morning.
Some of the prints have streaks in them.  Also, when they came out of the printer they were very wet.  I used two types of paper a glossy and card stock.  The card stock seemed to have better results.

The photo on the left is on card stock.


I will continue my experimentation.  I hope I will have better results in the future.

Software used to print:

  1. Paint.net
  2. Gimp
  3. Epson's free software that came with printer
  4. Krita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Snowy Field Oil Painting.

A good friend of mine gave me some masonite.  I cut it up into various sizes and applied thick gesso. I have been painting on it for some ti...